The Gateways Center for Professional Learning offers a variety of coaching and consultation services to support you on your journey to becoming a more inclusive and accessible school. These can be customized for any setting, allowing us to best meet your institution’s needs.
Our Menu of Customized Support
Looking to refine your educational practice and reach more of your students? Our experts at the Center for Professional Learning can help you with…
- Classroom observations, followed by consultation with individual teachers
- Joint classroom observations with instructional leader
- Short-term direct service to students with identified learning needs
- Strategies for specific learning profiles
- Curriculum planning consultation
- Facilitating difficult conversations with families
…and so much more! Below are some possible types of engagement. Contact us to get started and learn how we can customize our consultation to your needs.
Communities of Practice